[LRUG] LRUG site ideas

Simon Tokumine simon at japancentre.com
Sat Nov 11 08:31:49 PST 2006

>A 20" widescreen display is about 18" wide. Have you tried reading
>text in lines that long? It's more than a bit tricky!

I knew someone would say that! ;)  - good point!

Rather than flow text all across the screen, I kinda meant that there could be other components using some of the space (Dunno quite where i'm going with this...). The constrained width format does work well with blogs (and is a good match for lrug), but for a site which is the focal point of a programming language, to me it feels a little, er... empty? Still, I guess it's ruby-doc and rubyforge's role to provide the meat once you've got going.

Anyways, lets forget I even mentioned the widescreen thing - on reflection, it's just  my own personal prejudice!

--
Si
Japan Centre Group Ltd
enquiry at japancentre.com
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the
addressee only. If you are not the named recipient, you must not use,
disclose, reproduce, copy or distribute the contents of this communication.
If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and then
delete this email from your system.