[LRUG] Mongrel

soledad penadés | sole listas at soledadpenades.com
Fri Nov 24 02:44:43 PST 2006

Thanks all for your advice :-)
I feel now more confident about using mongrel... hope to have something to
show in a while!

And yeah, I have to check those screencasts, started watching them past
sunday but I'm superbusy lately :-/ aggh

On a side note ... have the lrug meetings been recorded ever? (I went to the
flash ug meeting and they were recording it with a dvcam, thought it could
be quite cool to do the same with lrug's meetings although I don't have a
dvcam :'( )