[LRUG] Ruby Books

Anthony Green email at acgreen.co.uk
Sat Nov 25 00:32:05 PST 2006

That review was based on a very early PDF draft of the book, and even the
version dated 10/11/06 wasn¹t much of an improvement listing just 3
chapters.
However, yesterday I downloaded the latest copy and there¹s a whole load
more topics appearing out of nowhere, including as you say stuff on testing.
It has also fleshed out the areas where it was repeating ADRoR so there¹s
less obvious call for drawing a like for like comparison

Tony