[LRUG] Looking for Ruby developers and designers to build prototype

Val Agostino vagostino at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 06:10:21 PST 2006

Hi  LRUG,

We're a London based start-up, founded by 3 internet veterans with deep
experience in software, social media, and VC backed start ups.  We're
building a company that we believe will empower individuals and
simultaneously disempower large organizations in a manner that will be very
disruptive to how organizations conduct business and treat their customers.
If you ever wanted to be Luke Skywalker attacking the Death Star, here's
your chance!

We're looking to form a long term partnership with a few talented and
inspired Rails developers that can work closely with us to turn our vision
into reality.  The ideal partner will:

   - Love what you do
   - Be fanatical about usability and the end user experience
   - Have a profound grasp of how users interact and benefit from social
   software
   - Be an agile apostle; recoil in horror whenever the word "waterfall"
   is mentioned
   - Have a strong background in OO theory and application
   - Have a proven track record building robust Rails applications
   - Practice top-down, test driven development
   - Be able to generate inspiring (and simple!) UI designs
   - Know when (and when not) to use ajax
   - Be able to demonstrate the above through a portfolio of previous
   work

If this sounds like you, please contact us at vagostino at gmail.com to learn
more.