[LRUG] rails job opportunity

Richard Ney ney.richard at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 20 15:13:27 PST 2006

Hi guys,

sorry to spam a bit this mailing list but I have a job opportunity doing some rails development so I thought I would use this list first before looking somewhere else.

I'm currently looking for a rails developer to join a startup. Our company provides stock exchanges platform to investment banks (this will answer some of problems that are coming out with the new Mifid regulation). The job will consist in finishing the development on an invoicing website for stock trading and potentially working on another website. The main technology would be rails with some possible bits in java (for an online trading platform).

if you are interested answer to this email or give me a call on +44 7843 053 878 and we'll discuss that further.

Regards,

Richard.