[LRUG] BBC Backstage Party this Sat

Simon Tokumine simon at japancentre.com
Thu Nov 30 00:57:23 PST 2006

Right-o.

It looks like I'm not going to be able to make it. I've tried replying to the email address where the party confirmation email came from, but it bounced back and I'm too lazy to go looking for the right needle-in-a-haystack.

So, if anyone wants a spare invite, let me know and I'll forward the details on to you.

All the best,

--
Si

Japan Centre Group Ltd
212-213 Piccadilly
London
W1J 9HX
www.japancentre.com
enquiry at japancentre.com
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the
addressee only. If you are not the named recipient, you must not use,
disclose, reproduce, copy or distribute the contents of this communication.
If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and then
delete this email from your system.