[LRUG] BBC Backstage Party this Sat

Simon Tokumine simon at japancentre.com
Thu Nov 30 17:00:12 PST 2006

Er, yeah, sorry 'bout that! I wrote that jetlagged in a lounge at heathrow off on another trip. Right now I don't really know what planet I'm on I'm so sleeeepy.

Anyway, wot that man Luke said - it's for the 9th.

Thanks for the info about the BBC Rob - just goes to show that this really is the "font of all knowledge". I'd also really like it to go to a LRUG'er if possible.

Ta!

Si