[LRUG] Ruby Role

James Adam james.adam at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 05:02:42 PDT 2006

Hi Daniel,

While posting the occasional, *relevant* job to the LRUG list is OK, a
number of us have also received details of the job, directly from you. This
smells like you've taken advantage of the list in order to farm email
addresses.

That is going to result in some seriously bad karma, Sir. Bad karma.

I realise it's part of your job description to be parasitic, but please be a
bit more respectful in the future.

- James

On 10/12/06, Daniel Toms <Daniel.Toms at ansonmccade.com> wrote:

>  Hi there!
>
> I'm looking for an Object-Orientated developer, with knowledge of the Ruby
> language and Ruby on Rails framework to participate in the development and
> design of a large multinational online shop, billing and account management
> system
>
> Relevant experience, aptitude and the right frame of mind are more
> important than formal educational qualifications.
> The position is based in Holborn and involves no travel.
>
> The pay will be in the late twenties.
>
> For more information I can be contacted on
>
> Tel:      + 44 (0)20 7780 6700
> <http://www.ansonmccade.com/> <http://www.ansonmccade.com/>
> Email:  *Daniel.Toms*@AnsonMcCade.com <Daniel.Toms at AnsonMcCade.com><http://www.ansonmccade.com/>
> ** <http://www.ansonmccade.com/>
>  Kind Regards,
>
> Daniel E A Toms
> Consultant
> Anson McCade IT & Financial Recruitment
>
> Tel:      + 44 (0)20 7780 6700
> <http://www.ansonmccade.com/> <http://www.ansonmccade.com/>
> Email:  *Daniel.Toms*@AnsonMcCade.com <Daniel.Toms at AnsonMcCade.com><http://www.ansonmccade.com/><http://www.ansonmccade.com/>
> Web:   www.AnsonMcCade.com <http://www.ansonmccade.com/>
>
> [image: Click here] <http://www.ansonmccade.com/>             [image:
> Click here] <http://www.ansonmccade.com/>
>
>  <http://www.ansonmccade.com/>
>
> *****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
> This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
> individual to whom it is addressed.  Any views or opinions presented are
> solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Anson
> McCade Ltd. or any of its group of companies.
>
> If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received
> this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
> copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If received in error, please
> contact Anson McCade Ltd, IT-Helpdesk at AnsonMcCade.com  (
> http://www.AnsonMcCade.com/ <http://www.ansonmccade.com/>) on 020 7780
> 6700 quoting the name of the sender and the addressee and then delete it
> from your system. Anson McCade Ltd Believes, but does not warrant that this
> e-mail and any attachments, are virus free. You should take full
> responsibility for virus checking. Anson McCade Ltd reserves the right to
> monitor all email communications through its internal and external networks.

* J *
  ~