[LRUG] Christmas Bash with Backstage.bbc.co.uk

Robert McKinnon rob_m_mckinnon at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 08:11:11 PDT 2006

--- James Adam <james.adam at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/17/06, Robert McKinnon <rob_m_mckinnon at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > ... James, maybe it's time to unleash on the unsuspecting London
> > developer community the acts_as_hasselhoff plugin!
> > http://interblah.net/2006/10/4/ajaxworld-presentation
>
> After what I did with the LRUG logo, I think it's best I lay low for
> a while... :)

Been chatting to Ian and the other organizers. Looks like it'll be a
purely social gathering ... on a Saturday night in early December. I
guessed we could muster 30+ LRUGers, maybe more if people bring
partners. The Girl Geekdinners group is promising 50+ ... all groups
together may hit 200-300 ... should be a good night.

-Rob