[LRUG] Stealth Group!?

soledad penadés | sole listas at soledadpenades.com
Fri Oct 27 06:28:26 PDT 2006

As a woman, developer and ruby-developer in progress I also have to agree
with Paul :-)

Working in the IT industry is sometimes complicated enough for us,and when I
saw the pizza girls at POR I got a bit like "oh no...".
It doesn't encourage more women to join IT related things, since it looks
like a desperated-for-women nerds meeting.

Anyway, we know he was joking :D