[LRUG] Stealth Group!?

Anthony Green email at acgreen.co.uk
Sat Oct 28 02:43:25 PDT 2006

LRUG does advertise its meetings on Upcoming which would be my first port of
call looking for Tech events.
There is also a Northerners on Rails Group if he¹d did but Google, plus
events in the midlands like Geek in The Park
When I holidayed in York I contacted several local web standards / Rails
developers and arranged a pub meetup.

Seems to me this poster should be a bit more proactive in these things.

Tony