[LRUG] Last nights meeting

Joanna Go joanna.go at skillsmatter.com
Tue Oct 10 03:24:07 PDT 2006

Thanks to everyone for coming to last night's LRUG meeting.  I hope
everyone enjoyed themselves.  Keep checking the Skills Matter website
<http://www.skillsmatter.com> for more Ruby news and future LRUG
meetings, as well as of course the LRUG homepage at lrug.org
<http://lrug.org>

Thanks again.  Hope to see you all soon!

Joanna

--
*Joanna Go*
Marketing

*t* 0207 1072620
*f* 0207 1072621
*e* joanna.go at skillsmatter.com <mailto:joanna.go at skillsmatter.com>

**Skills Matter/ In the Brain Sessions!/*
*In The Brain - of Kito Mann: Free seminar on Ajax Development with
JavaServer Faces - November 23rd <http://skillsmatter.com/jsf-ajax-seminar>*
*

*Skills Matter Ltd*
<http://www.skillsmatter.com> 1 Sekforde Street