[LRUG] Stealth Group!?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 02:57:33 PDT 2006

I'm not trying to be precious about LRUG.  I can't see why anyone would try
to come from Manchester to London when they could start a MRUG instead.

I was more concerned with the accusation that somehow LRUG was stealthy and
secret and that because of this maybe some London-based Rubyists were
unaware of our existence.

The politics of the North / South divide never even occurred to me, probably
'cos I'm Scottish so I think about a completely different North and South.