[LRUG] anyone want to meet for a cocktail & talk about ruby?

Benjohn Barnes benjohn at fysh.org
Mon Oct 2 23:25:00 PDT 2006

On 1 Oct 2006, at 22:08, jennifer lindner wrote:

> hello london ruby people,
>
> i live in the states and am going to be in london in a few weeks. i'm
> kind of just getting back into application development and have begun
> learning ruby, rails, etc, and really like it. i'd love to have a
> chance to meet up with some people who work with ruby all the time
> and chat about what it's like - good, bad, what have you. (i'm going
> to miss your next meeting by two days, otherwise i would simply
> register & go to that.)
>
> here's my web site, if anyone's curious.
>
> http://www.jenlindner.com

Hi Jennifer,

I think I'm probably going to be too busy my self, unfortunately. I
hope you have a fantastic stay in Britain though. You might also like
to try out the Extreme Tuesday Club; they're a very sociable and
knowledgeable bunch, and they meet every Tuesday. Let me know if you
can't unearth a link yourself (being between hotspots at the moment,
I can't currently look).

Cheers,
	Benjohn