[LRUG] Stealth Group!?

Robert McKinnon rob_m_mckinnon at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 02:55:37 PDT 2006

Thanks for the heads up Murray. And thanks Tom for defending our little
group's honour. While we were in stealth mode last year when we didn't
have space capacity for large meetings, definitely this year we've been
as open as possible, with the exception of posting to the ruby-talk
list.

I'll rectify that now. ;)

cheers,
Rob