[LRUG] Party - Saturday 9th December, 6:30pm-1am

Robert McKinnon rob_m_mckinnon at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 05:11:30 PDT 2006

*** Party - Saturday 9th December, 6:30pm - 1am ***

In lieu of a December meeting, we're joining with other London tech
groups and communities for the BBC Backstage London Christmas Bash
party. This is a social event, i.e. no tech presentations. The event is
free, and there'll be sponsored food and drinks - looks like it'll be a
great night!

Partners and their web-aware friends are welcome. Note: we're aiming to
be close-to gender balanced for this one - then it won't feel too silly
when the DJ comes on! ;)

Early details are here:
http://backstage.bbc.co.uk/news/archives/2006/10/bbc_backstage_l.html

Official sign up details will be available soon ... save the date ...
you can indicate interest on upcoming.org:
http://upcoming.org/event/120003

cheers,
Rob