[LRUG] Anyone going to BarCamp tomorrow?

Paul Hammond mail at paranoidfish.org
Fri Sep 1 06:47:10 PDT 2006

The problem is that there are no free venues in London big enough to
take more people.  It sucks that people missed out in the rush to get
places - but lessons are being learned for next time.

These "bottom-up" events also work much better when they're small.
The best way to handle the obvious demand for this event is to hold
other events more often, and in more places.

Paul