[LRUG] pre-conf beer next Wed Sept 13

Tom Ward tom at popdog.net
Thu Sep 7 04:32:47 PDT 2006

PizzaOnRails are organising the only 'official' event on Wednesday
evening, though I think quite a few LRUG people plan to go to an
arbitrary pub afterwards/instead.  The Lamb and Flag sounds good for
that.

On the Thursday night Skillsmatter are trying to organize a
post-conference event which they've kindly agreed we can call the
official LRUG party (sponsored by Skillsmatter).  If this does get off
the ground, it will include some money behind the bar for the first
few drinks.  Hopefully more details to follow soon (fingers crossed).

Tom