[LRUG] Meeting on September 4th?

Robert McKinnon rob_m_mckinnon at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 4 07:59:50 PDT 2006

The September meeting of LRUG is confirmed and on tonight. Hope to see
you all there. Alex Bradbury will be speaking on his project to create
a generic parser for semi-structured data, called ARIEL (A Ruby
Information Extraction Library).

You can get to the registration page via: http://lrug.org

James, if you're able to remove the probably on the lrug site that'd be
cool.

cheers,
Rob