[LRUG] Meeting on September 4th?

Luke Redpath contact at lukeredpath.co.uk
Mon Sep 4 08:07:03 PDT 2006

I'm afraid Jonathan and I won't be able to make it tonight as we're
expecting a call from a US-based client - we'll have to be in the
office until at least 7pm unfortunately!

We'll definately be along to whatever meetup gets arranged for the
pre-RailsConf bash and of course we'll both be at RailsConf.

Have a good one tonight.

Cheers
Luke