[LRUG] LRUG party - Thursday night 9pm-onwards at Sequoia @ Ruby Lo

Joanna Go joanna.go at skillsmatter.com
Fri Sep 8 07:34:52 PDT 2006

Hello Aidy,

It is going to be available at the conference, but I'm attaching the ad
we've created with this e-mail.  I hope you all like it.  One thing I
feel like I must prepare you for.  There was this issue of a logo for
the LRUG.  When I learned that this wasn't an official logo for you guys
I opted to take the logo out, however we found that the design brings a
little colour and interest to the ad.  In the end, we decided to keep it
in.  I hope this isn't terribly upsetting to anyone.  It is really small
though and faded out.

Joanna