[LRUG] LRUG party - Tonight 9pm-onwards at Sequoia @Ruby Lo

Tiest Vilee ruby at tiestvilee.fastmail.com.au
Thu Sep 14 00:28:59 PDT 2006

Hey everyone, don't forget about the skillsmatter sponsored party
tonight - especially us poor people who aren't going to the conference.

http://skillsmatter.com/menu/300

goes from 9, but I'm sure people will start turning up between 8:30 and
9:00 (especially to get those drinks!  thanks Wendy)

Also, if you didn't make it to Pizza on Rails last night it was a great
time - lots of pizza, lots of talking, lots of drinking.

Tiest
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains: round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.
 -- Shelley