[LRUG] pre-conf beer next Wed Sept 13

Joanna Go joanna.go at skillsmatter.com
Thu Sep 7 05:13:09 PDT 2006

Hi Tom,

I've found what seems to be a pretty cool venue for Thursday night.  I
don't know if you know of it but, it's this bar called Ruby
<http://www.ruby.uk.com/sequoia/private.htm>, which I thought was rather
fitting.  It's located at 23 Orchard Street, London. W1.  That Thursday
night they will be playing trunk, soul, disco, which should be an
interesting mix.  So, if this sounds fitting for you lot, just let me
know.  By the way, I've asked for a room for 35-40 people.  I wasn't
sure how many people we would be expecting, so please let me know of
that as well as what times you'd like the party to go for.  Like I said,
we'll take care of some of the drinks.

Joanna