[LRUG] Some possible programming jobs...

Eleanor eleanor at goth-chic.org
Wed Sep 27 05:39:02 PDT 2006

Excuse the flagrant spamming, but I thought this might be of interest
to some people around here.

A couple of companies I've been discussing some consultancy work with
are looking for web application developers. They're both start-ups so
no promises of long-term work, and the money's likely to be on the
low side, but their projects are interesting and whoever they select
will have the chance to determine how things are done in future. If
either company is successful there would be good future prospects as
both have long-term plans that feature lots of software development.
I'm recommending that they use Ruby and possibly Rails so this would
be an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to make the switch.

If anyone's interested, drop me an e-mail and a copy of your CV and
I'll pass it on.

Ellie