[LRUG] April Meeting - 16th April - Lineup?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 02:18:22 PDT 2007

So, a REST discussion it is then.

Whilst I don't think that anyone needds to prepare anything, as you'll just
be talking about things that you'\ve been doing, and your experience of
REST, I do think it might be interesting to have some sort of agenda to keep
the discussion on-topic (and to feed the discussion if it falters a
little).  If we have that then we'll probably need someone to chair the
panel, Jonathan, would you be keen to "lead" the panel?

So, names for the panel:

Jonathan Leighton (chair?)
Richard Livsey
Eleanor McHugh (maybe)

Two or Three people does not a panel make, methinks.  So, anyone else got
any experience or done any deep-thinkwork with REST, or anyone a complete
REST nay-sayer to provide a counter-point argument?

We've still got plenty of code left over from the code-review, so we can do
another one of those as well if people are interested.  Sounds like Paolo is
available to do his talk about TabNav as well (presumably assuming someone
can put him up for the night).  So it could go like this:

Short talk about TabNav
Short code review (we'll e-mail the code round before hand so people have an
idea of what it is before we go over it)
REST Discussion

Does that sound like too much for one night?

Muz