[LRUG] April Meeting - 16th April - Lineup?

Eleanor eleanor at goth-chic.org
Tue Apr 3 04:04:58 PDT 2007

On 3 Apr 2007, at 10:17, Suw Charman wrote:
> Anyone willing to do a beginner's session? I realise I may be the only
> person who would find that useful, though, but if anyone does fancy
> spending a little time with me then there'll certainly be a pint or
> two in it for them!!

I think everyone who's been on the receiving end of one of my
presentations would agreed that I'm not the best candidate for a
beginner's session, but assuming I can make it along you're welcome
to a one-on-one tutorial in the pub afterwards.

Ellie

Being and Doing are merely useful abstractions for the 'time'-
dependent asymmetries of phase space.