[LRUG] April Meeting - 16th April - Lineup?

Martin Sadler mtsbtt at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 4 01:43:20 PDT 2007

>> or anyone a complete REST nay-sayer to provide a counter-point
>> argument?
>
> Definitely! Does anyone hate REST? Martin Sadler didn't seem very
> enthusiastic when we spoke at the pub last month - would you be
> interested in being the Opposition? ;)

I wouldn't say I was a nay-sayer as such, in fact I'm pro-REST but I am
aware of the short comings - which is what I chose to be vocal about
when we chatted.

I'd be happy to be on the opposing side if only to get some
healthy debate going to see if we can come up with solutions to the
current issues.

Martin.