[LRUG] April Meeting - 16th April - Lineup?

David Townsend toonsend at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 05:48:30 PDT 2007

I can highly recommend peepcode.com for people looking to widen their
rails skills.  The site has hour long lessons made by the Ruby on
Rails podcaster Geoffrey Grosenbach.  You have to pay but each one is
well worth the $9.

The testing and REST ones are excellent but they're all very
professional and the teaching systematic and organised.

I have no connection to the site btw, it's just a recommendation.

David