[LRUG] Rails Tutor

Harjeet Taggar harj at auctomatic.com
Tue Apr 10 19:55:55 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I've just returned from the States where I was part of Paul Graham's
Y Combinator founders programme (http://ycombinator.com) - I'm now
back in London filing for visa applications and will be here for
another couple of weeks.

In that time I was looking to carrying on learning more Rails (I
posted a while back asking for help on getting started as I have no
programming background, in that time I've picked up the basics of
Rails and understand how to build simple things).  I found that by
far and away the most effective way of learning was having a tutor
and so I was wondering if there might be anyone here who'd be
interested in giving me a few weeks tuition to do some more
intermediate/advanced things with Rails.  I don't have a set capacity
per week in mind, but I'd like to get some intense learning done
while I'm here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Harjeet