[LRUG] It begins!

Suw Charman suw.charman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:09:03 PDT 2007

I guess one thing to ascertain is what type of beginners we have? As I
see it, there are two types:

- developers who know another language and want to now learn Ruby/RoR
- people who don't know any languages and are starting with Ruby/RoR

I think they'd need different approaches. For example, the subjects
you've suggested are already too advanced for me but probably aren't
for others. I could do with a really basic introduction, but that
might be too ground-level for others.

Suw