[LRUG] It begins!

Chris Adams mail at chrisadams.me.uk
Wed Apr 18 01:42:25 PDT 2007

Chris' Pine's tutes have been really useful for when I was trying to
learn earlier last year.

Why The Lucky Stiff's interactive ruby tutorial is a worth a look and
takes about 15-20 mins to muddle through.

Very useful if you forget to read up before the next sesh, and decide
to pop along as a beginner in Ruby..

http://tryruby.hobix.com/

Chris Adams
mob: 07974 368 229