[LRUG] Opportunity for a Rails Developer

Nick Black nickblack1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 09:11:54 PDT 2007

Hello,

My company are looking for a Rails developer to work on some short term
projects.  We are looking for an enthusiastic web-developer with previous
experience developing Rails applications to join for a short term position.
We aren't too bothered about how many degrees or professional qualifications
you have - we want someone who is reliable, can work under their own steam
and enjoys agile development.  In return we're offering a good salary and
the chance to work from home and choose your own hours.  This short term
position is very likely to lead to further contract work.  We are an
expanding company who have a lot of interesting Rails projects on the
horizon.

To apply, send your CV to nick at zxv.ltd.uk .  I'll also be at Pizza-on-Rails
next week, so if you would like to chat, drop me an email.

Thanks,

Nick