[LRUG] April Meeting - 16th April - Lineup?

James Darling - Abscond Design abscond at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 06:58:17 PDT 2007

My mac's broken, so I've been going through some archive podcasts on my
ipod, as I haven't got any new ones. At the end of a quite old (I think) RoR
podcast Geoffrey Grosenbach mentioned about a deal he was doing with User
Groups, something along the lines of offering a free episode to everyone.
Did anyone pick up on this?

James Darling
http://abscond.org