[LRUG] lousy couch for lousy speaker again...

James Darling - Abscond Design abscond at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 08:31:37 PDT 2007

This time I have a spare room available, which you'd be more than welcome
to.

Not promising style and elegance, it has a student vibe, although I prefer
'young professional', but you would get your own room.

It's in South Woodford, London if you want to google map it to gather ease
of access from whichever airport you're coming from. It's on the Central
Line.

James Darling
http://abscond.org