[LRUG] Apress Books for Review - Any Takers?

Ben Rooney ben at benrooney.com
Tue Apr 17 02:31:36 PDT 2007

I would certainly be happy to review any books for you.
As a newbie to this list (and to Ruby) I should introduce myself. I
am a PHP developer but mainly I am a journalist (I was the launch
editor of the Telegraph's website waaaaaaaaaaay back in 1994 -
Netscape 0.86b was my first browser - and launch editor of the - now
folded - Telegraph's technology supplement).
I currently work as a web developer for a small start up which uses
both my shockingly bad PHP skills and my journalism skills.
I was unable to come to last night's session as I had to work at very
short notice.
I am happy to review the Beginners guide - or indeed any of them - if
you would like. Just let me know.

Ben

e: ben at benrooney.com
t: 01371 811288