[LRUG] It begins!

Alex Pounds alex at alexpounds.com
Mon Apr 30 13:41:20 PDT 2007

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 05:26:18PM +0100, James Adam wrote:
> I suppose I ought to state that I'm happy to be a mentor, given it was
> my idea :)

I'd like to be mentored. I've been messing with a couple of Rails apps
over the past few months and keep hitting moderately involved issues. It
would be good to have someone to help me with them as well as hopefully
giving me the motivation to get back on the horse and work on the sites
some more...

--
Alex Pounds (Creature)                  .~.         http://www.alexpounds.com/
                                        /V\        http://www.ethicsgirls.com/