[LRUG] RE : Re: April Meeting - 16th April - Lineup?

yaya diarra yayadiarra at yahoo.fr
Tue Apr 3 03:05:42 PDT 2007

Hi,
  I came just to receive your messenge!
  Can you send me your number phone or email in Yahoo or hotmail

  Take care
  Yaya
Murray Steele <murray.steele at gmail.com> a écrit :
  So, a REST discussion it is then.

Whilst I don't think that anyone needds to prepare anything, as you'll just be talking about things that you'\ve been doing, and your experience of REST, I do think it might be interesting to have some sort of agenda to keep the discussion on-topic (and to feed the discussion if it falters a little).  If we have that then we'll probably need someone to chair the panel, Jonathan, would you be keen to "lead" the panel?

So, names for the panel:

Jonathan Leighton (chair?)
Richard Livsey
Eleanor McHugh (maybe)

Two or Three people does not a panel make, methinks.  So, anyone else got any experience or done any deep-thinkwork with REST, or anyone a complete REST nay-sayer to provide a counter-point argument?

We've still got plenty of code left over from the code-review, so we can do another one of those as well if people are interested.  Sounds like Paolo is available to do his talk about TabNav as well (presumably assuming someone can put him up for the night).  So it could go like this:

Short talk about TabNav
Short code review (we'll e-mail the code round before hand so people have an idea of what it is before we go over it)
REST Discussion

Does that sound like too much for one night?

Muz

  On 03/04/07, Richard Livsey <richard at livsey.org> wrote:  I shall be there, I've been doing REST for quite a while now and would
be happy to join a panel discussing it. I'm out of the country from
this Friday up until the 15th however so can't really prepare
anything.

--
Richard Livsey
Head of Agile Development, CitySafe