[LRUG] Apress Books for Review - Any Takers?

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 01:49:51 PDT 2007

Hi all,

Only one person got in touch with me after the meeting last night to say
they were interested in reviewing one of the books from Apress.  If the idea
of writing a review puts you off, perhaps a look at the Apress review
guidelines might put you at ease -
http://www.apress.com/userGroups/writeareview.html - it doesn't sound that
bad to me.

In case you didn't get your hands on one of the print outs, the two books on
offer are:

"Beginning Google Maps Applications with Rails and Ajax: From Novice to
Professionals"

and

"Beginning Ruby: From Novice to Professional"

I'll reply to Apress on Thursday morning, so if you are interested in
getting a copy for review then let me know before that and I'll forward your
details to Apress when I reply.

Cheers,

Muz