[LRUG] It begins!

Eran Ben Shabbat eranbens at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Apr 18 01:47:05 PDT 2007

Hi All ,
There are stupid little things that my mind just doesn't catch.(and I
have being writing code for the past 10 years)
One example is the symbol ! I don't understand how it works.
I do understand that string consume memory every time and symbol
doesn't.
If I'm comparing that to the .Net environment is it like a string
builder ?

Eran.