[LRUG] It begins!

Alex Pounds alex at alexpounds.com
Wed Apr 18 05:21:58 PDT 2007

On Wed, April 18, 2007 1:11 pm, James Adam wrote:
> On 4/18/07, Alex Pounds <alex at alexpounds.com> wrote:
>> Well, to try and hit both points ("What Rails stuff would members like to
>> cover?" and "Could someone ask some questions to the list?") I present a
>> couple of issues I'm looking at in my current Rails project(s).
>
> These questions are welcome, but rather than dilute this topic with
> specifics, it'd be better to post actual concrete questions in a new
> thread.

Well, given that the thread started as "What issues would users like to see
covered in Rails beginner sessions?" I think that the questions can go here,
but *answers* should go in a new thread... :)

--
Alex Pounds (Creature)                  .~.         http://www.alexpounds.com/
                                        /V\        http://www.ethicsgirls.com/