[LRUG] Best of Ruby Quiz book - anybody want it?

John Scholes j3s1c4 at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 3 02:24:31 PDT 2007

Just a comment. I highly recommend this book. There are some good
sources of tough programming challenges on the net, and some other books
(eg Programming Challenges, Skiena & Revilla), but this book is unusual
in that it makes a considerable effort to make the challenges more
exciting (not just a dry problem statement for the serious
student/practitioner). And, of course, it helps you to learn some Ruby!

John Scholes