[LRUG] LRUG Nights: Episode 3, "Silent Witness"

Mitch Buchannon mitch at lrug.org
Fri Aug 3 05:51:12 PDT 2007

Hey gang. Mitch here.

So: it's about time we organised LRUG Nights, Episode 3. I've been scouting out some venues, and will get back to you about that, but I think for starters, we should pin down the date.

I'm going to propose Tuesday 21st August. I can't make it for the week after - am running a training course for some of the rookies down at the beach - but am sure that'll be fine. Wednesday and Thursday are out for me that week, too; my Taekwondo and Needlework night classes would clash.

So does that sound good to people? How many can make that? Let me know and I'll get back to you.

M.

---
mitch buchannon
"save the cute drowning girl, save the world"