[LRUG] Speaking at the next meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 02:08:05 PDT 2007

Hi Jay,

Thanks for the offer!  Normally we're welcoming to any and all offers to
talk, but we're already booked up for our meeting on Monday (you did mean
this coming Monday, the 13th right?).  So unless either of our two local
speakers want to postpone until some future meeting (Stephen? Frederik?) we
might have to say thanks for the offer, but sorry :(

Still, you should come along to the meeting regardless, we're a friendly
group and some folk are bound to want to talk to you about Adhearsion, Ruby
Hoedown and just general stuff in the pub afterwards.  There's also our LRUG
Nights pub-meetup the week after, but 'mitch' will no doubt be releasing
more details about that soon.

Cheers,

Muz