[LRUG] Rails Hosting

Jason Green jason.green at nogeek.org
Wed Aug 15 07:50:54 PDT 2007

We're on Railsmachine at the moment, and have experienced a bit of
downtime recently due to a DOS attack on another VPS, thats the
problem with shared hosts!
Apart from that they are really good, and Bradley responds quickly to
any support requests. The only minor niggle with them is that they
don't seem to have a phone support line.

We are just making the move over to engineyard as it provides
extended support such as writing your cap tasks for you, and a phone
support line.

Jason Green

Greenvoice.com