[LRUG] Error in production.log

Tom Stuart tom at experthuman.com
Thu Aug 30 01:25:08 PDT 2007

On 30 Aug 2007, at 09:19, Chris Lowis wrote:
> ActionController::RoutingError (no route found to match
> "/javascripts/effects.js" with {:method=>:get}):

I'd need more information to diagnose this properly, but I'll say
this much: requests for static files like effects.js should be served
immediately by the httpd and shouldn't be hitting Rails at all, so
check the rewrite rules in your public/.htaccess to find out why
that's happening. (Alternatively, since it's the non-existence of a
file that triggers dispatch.fcgi in the default .htaccess, perhaps
you've simply deleted effects.js by mistake.)

Cheers,
-Tom