[LRUG] RailsConf Europe Tickets available

Pratik Naik pratik at thinkwares.com
Fri Aug 24 07:36:22 PDT 2007

1. I believe it's an all access ticket. But I'll confirm it and let you know.

2. Price, really not sure. Official ticket cost is 900 euros. So
around 700 per ticket should be fine I believe. But if you're broke
and would die to go to euroconf,  we can work it out. But not if your
boss is paying for it :)

-Pratik

http://m.onkey.org