[LRUG] Hello

Murray Steele murray.steele at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 14:47:49 PST 2007

Hi Jon,

The next meeting is probably on the 14th of Jan.  Unlike our usual meetings
it's a pub quiz and it's being organised by Tom Ward, so watch out for more
info from him (soon Tom? ;).  The meeting after that is probably on the 11th
of Feb as we try to meet on the 2nd Monday of the month.  The format for
that meeting is lots of short presentations based around the 20 slides of 20
seconds each format.

Cheers,

Murray