[LRUG] Hello

Xin Zheng xin at zhengg.com
Sun Dec 30 04:19:06 PST 2007

Welcome to the group Jon.

I have been programming in Ruby since the start of 2007. With every passing
day, I learn to love Ruby more. I am a late learner, I've only just
discovered the joy of reject, block/proc and the splat operator. I'm now
moving on to design patterns and surprise surprise, Ruby makes it easy as
pie.

See at the next meeting.

Xin