[LRUG] graphics with ruby?

Justin Lawerance Mills JLM at justinfront.net
Sun Dec 30 10:50:30 PST 2007

Jon

Friends have told me to wait for Leopard to be more stable I'm still
on Tiger, I have not actually tried ruby since I moved to the mac, I
presume I can download and configure ruby with rubycocoa?

Doing a game in Ruby would be cool I have written a flash one, sounds
interesting, do you have things like 'tweens' and 3d like in
papervision?

Justin