[LRUG] graphics with ruby?

Justin Lawerance Mills JLM at justinfront.net
Sun Dec 30 11:01:30 PST 2007

Andrew

thanks for the links.

I have read about various platforms for making visual interfaces, but
XAML with IronRuby if it becomes cross platform seems like it might
be good, m$ have the money to make it work, for instance with windows/
vista atleast it works well with the os but can be skinned easily and
supports animation, but it looks like IronRuby is still really at the
early dev stage and mac and pc export of visual studio is not yet out
there except in the form of sliverlight (or maybe even mono), but
silverlight does not really support any 3d graphics.

Have you looked at IronRuby yet?

Justin